Top 10 TASTY Hometown Diners in the Yakima Valley
I could spend all day here talking about the yummy food you can find in the Yakima Valley. Besides working and spending time playing Minecraft with the kids, there's not much else left for me to do other than "eat, drink, and be merry."
See if you have been to all ten of these tasty hometown diners. These are all very popular with the locals so if you're new to town, try them out and see which one will become your favorite.
- Papa Baird's: This diner hidden gem is located in Terrace Heights. They have a breakfast ciabatta sandwich that looks mighty tasty, but that's just one of the many tasty-looking things on the menu here.
- Dad's Family Restaurant: They are well known for their big customized burgers and shakes!
- Jean's Cottage Inn: You can order their special "Deccio's Seasoning" online!
- Old Town Country Station: Can't go wrong with toast and hashbrowns.
- Ballesteri's Coffee House: The locals just call it "Ballesteri's", fyi. Their Biscuits and Gravy are my fave, but the BLT sandwich is a close second fave!
- Backwood's Cafe: They are temporarily closed but once they open back up you've gotta try the pancake breakfast with bacon. Chef's kiss!
- Mel's Diner: They allegedly give out free steaks to you on your birthday!
- Powerhouse Grill: My eyes always get bigger than my stomach when I eat here, so much so that I never have room for one of their big ole pies!
- Sweet Beez: Definitely a small town diner feel, with tasty food to boot! Try the Sweet Beez Omelet!
- Waffles Caffe: The BEST waffles around, if you ask me! They've got the friendliest staff, too!