Lady’s Craft Bazaar in Yakima, Just in Time for Mothers Day 2023
Yesterday, I went to have Happy Hour drinks with a friend at Zesta Cucina bar inside Glenwood Square, and I saw a poster on the front door of the building announcing an upcoming craft bazaar in May.
WHERE: Glenwood Square, 5110 W. Tieton Dr.
WHEN: Saturday, May 13, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How that sounds cool and all, but what exactly is a “Lady’s Bazaar” (and why isn’t it being spelled “Ladies”)? Inquiring nosy minds like myself want to know!
I did some investigating. The event is happening the day before Mother’s Day 2023, so if you are the type of person who waits until the last minute to scramble around finding a gift for the mother figure in your life, well, there you go!
There will also be a couple of activities for the kids as well as a photo booth. If you like to “stroll and shop”, this event would be fun for you because three of Glenwood Square’s restaurants will be open:
- The Pub (American flare and pub classics) MENU
- Zesta Cucina (Italian, Asian, and drinks at the bar) MENU
- Xochimilco (Mexican food and tequila drinks out the ying yang) MENU
Want to be a vendor at the Lady’s Day Out bazaar? Call 509-966-3580 to get info.
One of the Glenwood Square retail shops, Antiques Etc., will be open during the Lady’s Bazaar. They say customers can stop in to purchase unique decor forthe home, patio, garden, or wherever. They most recently had a booth at “Junk-tiquen in the Burg" in Ellensburg, a bazaar that was held inside four different buildings at the Kittitas County Event Center. The event featured some 60 vendors who were selling all kinds of “upcycled junk” and vintage decor. The next Junk-tiquen event in E-burg will be in October.
Got a news tip? Email us here.
POPULAR STORIES TRENDING NOW:
- 9 Slang Words Californians Say People, Like, Totally Use in WA
- This Aberdeen Bartender Was One of WA's Creepiest Serial Killers
- This Is the #1 Deadliest Roadway and Highway in WA State
- 10 Easiest Ways We Can Tell You Are From Definitely from Oregon
- Top 20 Most Favorite Restaurants That Spokane Locals Love
- Tiny Tacoma Diner Makes List for Best Breakfasts in the Nation