Halloween Inspiration from Yakima Make-Up Artist Jenny Dior
Do you plan on dressing up this year for Halloween? Whether you are set on trick or treating with the kids or going out on the town with your friends, Halloween is always a good time to create unique looks or get inspired by those who take it to the next level.
Wandering through Instagram, I happened on a local talent who goes by the handle @jennydior aka Make-Up by Jenny. Her account is flooded with glitter, neon eyeshadows, lashes, and blush but that's not all! Currently, she's using her gift to count down to Halloween with her take on classic looks with fantastically bloody results.
If you're searching for an idea, this is a great place to start. Being that Jenny's constantly putting on make-up and taking it off I asked what she recommends using and if she had any other tips and tricks. Here's what she had to say
- Favorite Looks, "creations I enjoy the most are the scary bloody looks."
- A tip for someone who wants to create face art is, "don't overthink your look, have a fresh clean canvas so the products stay nice and clean. Most importantly have fun and there is never a wrong way of creating a look!"
- Amazon is her favorite spot to grab make-up tools, paintbrushes work fantastic.
- The best product to remove your art from your face without staining is PODS cold cream, which can be found at Walmart
- Favorite Quote that inspires, "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results”
Have some fun and try something new this year. I have no idea how many more looks she will come up with but you can follow along like me to find out!
Day One - Scarecrow
Day Two - Glitter Pumpkin
Day Three - Harley Quinn
Day Five - Corpse Bride
Day Six - Jason
Day Seven - A Deadly Snow White
Day 11 - Venom
Day 12 - Saw
Day 13 - Annabelle
Day 14 - Sugar Skull
Day 15 - Chucky
Day 16 - Bride of Chucky
Day 17 - Morticia Adams
Day 18 - Betty Boop
Day 22 - Ursela
The Many Faces of Halloween
LOOK: How Halloween has changed in the past 100 years
SWEET: Here are the most popular Halloween candies
LOOK: 34 spooky dessert recipes for this Halloween
25 Scaredy Cat-Approved Halloween Movies