What Is Something That Instantly Puts You In a Good Mood?
It's so easy to get into a bad mood these days. Just go on Facebook or any news website for longer than four seconds. So now more than ever, we really need stuff to pull us out of those tailspins.
A new survey found some things that instantly put us in a better mood:
- Finding money in your pocket you didn't know you had
- Being able to sleep in with no alarm
- Someone doing a nice, small thing for you
- Petting a dog
- Realizing it's a sunny day
- Seeing a friend you haven't seen in a long time
I'm game for all of them! The money thing, it's gotta be over $5. Ever found a $20 or $100? That mood boost will last days! LOL!
Here's one that I would add: When you wake up in Vegas the morning of departure, and you are UP more money than you went to Vegas with. BOOM. Instant mood boost!