Face Mask Mandate Is Finally OVER! Some Restrictions Apply
Washington state is officially open back up for business, but here are the top five things I think we can all agree that we won't miss in our new post-COVID-19 world:
- KARENS GOING WILD BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WEAR A FACE MASK IN THE ROSS DRESS FOR LESS, RED LOBSTER, COFFEE SHOPS, AND HOTELS
- GETTING ALL THE WAY TO THE FRONT DOOR OF THE STORE AND REMEMBERING THAT YOU FORGOT TO BRING YOUR FACE MASK FROM THE CAR
- SEEING PEOPLE WEAR THEIR FACE MASKS UNDER THEIR NOSE
- CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS AT THE RESTAURANT AND RETAIL SHOPS
- WE DON'T HAVE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES ANYMORE BUT NOW I'M USED TO HAVING MY SPACE SO IT'S GOING TO BE EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME IN LINE AT THE GROCERY STORE AND HAVING PEOPLE ALL UP ON MY JUNK AGAIN
HERE'S A REMINDER THOUGH: schools and childcare centers will continue to have some facial coverings and physical distancing requirements.
Some businesses may still be requiring face masks so take yours along with you when you get out of the house and the car, just to be on the safe side. It's just like when a store has that sign that says, "No shirt, no shoes, no service", now we can add "and no face mask" to that in certain places.
I personally will still be wearing my face mask inside stores for a while. I really liked not catching any colds and the flu over this past COVID year! I don't want to get sick again, ain't nobody got time for that, okayyyy!