Mega 99.3 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Great news: Mega 99.3 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can get the Yakima Valley's original old-school jams -- plus local news, traffic and weather anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Mega 99.3 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Mega 99.3 (KMGW). Tap on the station logo to get to the Mega 99.3 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Mega skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Mega 99.3.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Just send us an email.