What’s On Your ‘Don’t’ List?
Some of us have certain rules in life, and some of us have "don't" rules.
What's a "don't" rule, you ask?
Here's an example of a few of mine:
- Don't dance on a tabletop after four shots of tequila. (It ends badly.)
- Don't send back food at a restaurant, even if it's wrong. (I was a waitress and witnessed some crazy stuff in the kitchen.)
I wanted to know what my co-workers' "don't" rules were. Here's a few "don't" rules that you might want to start implementing in your life.
John Riggs from 107.3 KFFM
- Don't friend-request your boss on social media.
Reesha on the radio from 107.3 KFFM
- Don't trust the B in Apt. 23!!
- Don't (ever) allow a judge to make you give up your custodial parental rights to claim your child on your income taxes!
Char Stading, sales associate
- Don’t Jump to conclusions after that first date!
Nikki Cook, sales assistant
- Don't be rude to your waiter/waitress.
- Don't have more than three drinks at a work function (even three is pushing it). Any more than that and truth-bombs start droppin'.
- Don't let your kids run wild in stores/restaurants.
Kari Gravrock, digital sales associate
- Don't eat yellow snow.
Kelly “Wild Wild” West
- Don't date bull riders, band members, lawyers, psycho bikers or DJs.
John Taylor, digital managing editor
- Don't ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't do. (Unless it's something involving septic tanks.)
- Don't gloat. (You'll end eating your words with a plastic fork later.)
Rik Mikals from 92.9 The Bull
- Don't lie.