Reesha’s Recipes: Local Angus Burgers And Home Fried Potatoes [VIDEO]
This weekend, my daughter, Willow, and I consumed the latest episode of one of our favorite television shows, Masterchef on Fox. When we were done watching the show, I was ready to jump in my kitchen and make something delicious for Sunday dinner. Enjoy my one-pan dish recipe, Burgers & Home Fries!
I used local Angus Beef patties from the grocery store to make this traditional Burgers & "Fries" dish. Here's a quick tutorial video about how I made a recipie that is perfect for a table of one or just double or triple the recipe to make a dinner that your whole family will enjoy!
I didn't measure out any ingredients; I just listened to the ancestors who told me when enough was enough! HA!
For each serving, you will need:
- One Angus Beef Patty (you can find them pre-mixed and rounded in the refrigerated meat section of your grocery store)
- Caribbean Jerk Seasoning (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Diced White Onion (just a little bit for the patty and some to grill separately)
- Diced Green Bell Pepper (just a little bit for the patty and some to grill separately)
- Sliced and diced Garlic Cloves (just a little bit for the patty and some to grill separately)
- 1 Red Potato
- Hamburger Buns
- Any desired Condiments, such as tomato slices, avocado slices, spicy brown mustard, etc.
Season the burger patty to taste with salt, pepper and Caribbean Jerk seasoning. Dice and slice up the vegetables. Tenderize and season the potato slices with S+P+Caribbean Jerk Seasoning.
Use your hands to infuse each of the diced vegetables (bell pepper, onion and garlic) into both sides of the burger patty.
Place everything onto your grill. Drizzle Olive oil over all of the vegetables and potatoes.
Bake in the oven at 405 degrees for 24 minutes.
After 16 minutes, flip the burger patty over and give the potatoes a good toss in the grill pan.
When there is about 5 minutes left of baking time, layer two slices of cheddar cheese on the patty.
Remove the pan from the oven when potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
Get out a plate and prep your hamburger buns with condiments, then serve your yummy dinner! Enjoy!